- Director of Designer Bodyz.
- Bestowed with HT Healthcare Award for 3rd Best in Hair Transplant in India, 2018.
- Honoured with India Today Excellence Healthcare Awards, 2018.
- He is awarded Page3 Awards for Cosmetic Surgeon of the year, 2018.
Liposuction doctors in Mumbai, 56 Results
Dr. Parag Telang
13 years of experience
Fellowship in Breast Reconstruction, Fellowship in Aesthetic Medicine, MCh - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Monica Kapoor
20 years of experience
Master course in oral implantology, Fellowship In Anti-Aging And Aesthetic Medicine, Fellowship In Clinical Cosmetology, Fellowship in Aesthetic Dentistry (FAD), BDS
- Awarded Top Cosmetologist All Over India by Nationwide Poll, 2018.
- Facial Aesthetic Symposium Award, 2010.
- Excellency in 'Laser Treatment' Award, 2009.
- Indian Healthcare Excellence Award, 2008.
- Best 'Smile Designers' Award, 2005.
- Member of Indian Association Of Cosmetic Laser Surgeon (IACLS).
- Member of Cosmetology Society of India (CDSI).
Dr. Kalpana Sarangi
25 years of experience
MD - Dermatology, MBBS
- Former Physician to the President of India Mr. V V Giri.
- Key member in launching Beauty and Cosmetic products in India like "Head & Shoulder", "OLAY 7", and "Pantene" as a Scientific Advisor.
- She is currently on board of P&G, Gillette, Indiwo.com, Aditya Birla Group, etc. as Scientific Advisor.
- She won Pantene Shine Award as one of the Six Beauty & Grooming Experts in India, 2006.
- Member of IADVL and IMA.
Dr. Sanjay Vaidya
34 years of experience
P G Dip. Laser Medicine, FICS, MCh - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Project manager for National initiative of diabetic foot society of India - “National Wound Care Project” across India.
- Guinness World Record Holder, 2013.
- Member of Association of plastic surgeons of India.
Dr. Santosh Bhatia
11 years of experience
Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery, MCh - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Founder and Director at Vanity Cosmetic Clinic.
- He has a vast global experience working with Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery hospitals in New York, Toronto, London, Chicago, Miami, Pune, and Mumbai.
- He has patients including celebrities, socialites, and ordinary people from all over the world.
Dr. Vikas Kumar Verma
20 years of experience
MCh - Plastic Surgery, MRCS (UK), MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Awarded as Best Plastic Surgeon in Mumbai at the Global Healthcare Awards, 2014.
- Prominent member of Association of plastic surgeons of India.
- He went on to do MRCS (UK) from Royal College Of Surgeons, England.
Dr. Vinod Vij
34 years of experience
MCh - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- He was trained in Body Contouring and Breast Surgery in U.S.A and Hair Transplant from France.
- Special Interest in cosmetic surgeries like Abdominoplasty (Tummy-Tuck), Rhinoplasty (Nose Job), Liposuction, Chin Implants and etc.
- Member of the National faculty of Microsurgery course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Liposuction Cost In Mumbai
To give you an estimate, Liposuction Cost in Mumbai varies between Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 2,00,000 including medication and taxes. Well, that depends upon the body part you want to get rid of fat and the technique you have opted for the procedure and it will also vary from surgeon to surgeon because of his/her brand and credibility. Liposuction cost in India is very economical and affordable when compared to other countries in the world.
Usually across India, liposuction cost in Mumbai is considered as the best destination for the treatment. Comparatively, cost of liposuction in Mumbai is considerably low in terms of the facilities and high-end technologies, like Tumescent liposuction, Ultrasound-assisted liposuction, Laser-assisted liposuction, provided while undergoing the procedure with respect to other cities. For your reference, here is a matrix for liposuction cost in Mumbai based on the body parts:
|Body Part (For Liposuction Surgery)||Liposuction Surgery Cost*|
|Abdomen Upper And Lower||RS. 1,20,000 – 1,50,000|
|Buttocks||RS. 60,000 – 80,000|
|Thighs (inner And Outer)||RS. 30,000 – 40,000|
|Chin, Cheeks, Neck||RS. 20,000|
|Breast||RS. 30,000 – 50,000|
Above chart includes surgery cost and other costs like hospital charges, type of anesthesia and technique used which may vary from hospitals to hospitals. To get complete details get estimated cost sheet from the clinic/hospital you are planning to get liposuction in Mumbai. You might also like to know that liposuction cost in Navi-Mumbai and thane can also be considered for an affordable treatment.
- Will there be any complication involved after surgery?
As such, there is no major complication involved. However it is a surgery, one can expect minor complication that can be with any other surgery. Few are the potential minor complication. Excessive bleeding,Infections, Poor wound healing, Reactions to anesthesia.
- Am I a fit candidate for Liposuction Surgery?
A fit candidate would be who is an adult and more importantly wants to undergo the surgery procedure to improve his/her body shape.
- Is liposuction a method of weight loss?
It is not a method of weight loss, it is a way to remove excess fat cells from the body.
- Which surgical method is good?
Each method for this surgery is good, but try to opt for the new technological procedure which involves less pain and time.
- Will there be any increment in fat cells even after surgery?
As said earlier, excess fat cells will be removed in surgery so, there will not be any increment in the fat cells.
- Is there is any risk to my life?
No; the surgery is safe. In an extreme case of obesity, there is a risk of life for 1 out of 1000 person. Just for precaution do all the needful test before surgery recommended by doctors.
- Is there any liposuction surgery side effects?
Temporary swelling, Numbness Minor Irritation are some of the liposuction surgery side effects.However,if we follow the medication and care told by doctors then these can be removed in no time.