- Founder & Owner of Cosmetic Plastic Surgery & Laser Super Specialities.
- Medical Director at DHI India.
- An active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
Liposuction doctors in Pune, 18 Results
Dr. Viral Desai
21 years of experience
MBBS, DNB, MCh - Plastic Surgery
Dr. Rahul Dalal
18 years of experience
MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Fellow (Surgical Oncology), Fellow (Surgical Oncology), Fellowship In Cosmetic And Plastic Surgery
Dr. Vijay Nagdev
10 years of experience
MBBS, DDV, Diploma in Medical Cosmetology
Dr. Swapna Athavale
7 years of experience
MBBS, DNB - General Surgery, MCh - Plastic Surgery
- Honored with APSICON Chandigarh, 2014.
- Assistant Professor at Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital.
Dr. Amit Mulay
10 years of experience
MBBS, FCPS - General Surgery, DNB - General Surgery, DNB - Plastic Surgery
- Bestowed with Young Investigator Award at 17th Biennial ISBI Congress in Sydney, Australia.
- International Visiting Scholar in Reconstructive Microsurgery at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan, 2016.
Dr. Ashish Davalbhakta
22 years of experience
MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Burns & Plastic Surgery, FRCS - General Surgery
- Founder, Director and Chief cosmetic surgeon of Aesthetics Medispa.
- Former Assistant Professor of Surgery at Bharti Vidyapeeth Medical College.
- Member of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
Liposuction in Pune
Liposuction, also known as body contouring or body sculpting is a surgical method of removing unwanted body fat. With today’s busy life, people of Pune prefer Liposuction to get rid of their fat. With increasing demand Liposuction in India has also increase as today we have many experienced and efficient doctors available for liposuction treatment in India. However, Liposuction cost in India is very cheap when you compare it with the other countries in the world.
Pune is the city in India which is around Mumbai and treatment Liposuction in Pune as well as skin specialist in pune is becoming popular day by day. The number of cosmetic surgeons is also on the rise in the city. Some of the best experienced surgeons of Liposuction in Mumbai are also visiting Pune because of its growing demand.
Why choose liposuction?
When diets and exercises fail, liposuction helps you. It diminishes the appearance of fat from the body and gives you a much toned and firm look. Although Liposuction is safe, being an invasive procedure,it comes with its own risks. It is highly recommended that you speak to your surgeon about the procedure thoroughly. Opt for liposuction only after you are convinced. Liposuction is performed under local or general anesthesia, depending upon the area to be treated. The cost of Liposuction in Pune is also reasonable and affordable as compared to Liposuction cost in Mumbai. It may begin from Rs. 20000/- and vary depending upon the areas to be treated.
However, there are a few Do’s and Don’ts that needs to be followed before and after the Liposuction surgery in Pune.
• Always do your research thoroughly. Choose your surgeon and clinic carefully. Ask for reviews of the clinic and the surgeon and if possible speak to some of their patients. This will help reduce any major complications.
• Have realistic expectations about the surgery and not expect results overnight. You must also understand that Liposuction is not a weight loss procedure.
• Liposuction works well on bodies having a healthy weight. Hence it is important that you maintain a healthy weight before undergoing Liposuction. This procedure is mostly used to remove stubborn fat from areas such as thighs, abdomen, neck and arms.
• There are several Liposuction procedures such as tumescent liposuction, Ultrasonic and laser assisted liposuction. Each procedure has got its own advantages and disadvantages. It is advisable that you speak to your surgeon and understand which procedure would work the best for you.
• Your surgeon will provide you with a list of postoperative do’s and don’ts. It is important that you follow it properly. Your surgeon may advise you to go for light walks the day after your surgery to help reduce clotting. You will also be given compression garments to be worn around the treated area to reduce any swelling.
• Don’t have high expectations from the surgery. The results will show only after a few months after the Liposuction surgery.
• Don’t hide any facts about your medical history or family medical history during your consultation with the surgeon. Do not hesitate to ask any questions to your surgeons. Get all your doubts and queries answered and have a clear understanding about what you should expect from Liposuction.
• Don’t include medications such as aspirin, herbal products or Vitamin E supplements as they slow down blood clotting. Over the counter medications can also interfere with the process and cause bleeding during the surgery. Make your surgeon aware about all the medications you are taking before the Liposuction surgery in Pune.
• Don’t expect Liposuction to treat all the areas of the body. Although Liposuction can be performed on all the areas of the body, most of the areas do not respond well to the treatment. Ask your surgeon if you are the right candidate for Liposuction and if Liposuction would produce the desired results.