Hi i am asking question for my grand mother, she has sodium level 121 what should the best way to treat her

Asked anonymously on 30th July, 2021 at 10:55 pm



Member of team ClinicSpots.

Last edited on 31st Jul 2021 at 8:07 am

The treatment will depend on:

  1. the symptoms she's showing.
  2. the kind of organs that are affected.

Show her to a physician, they will assess reports, conduct tests and then direct towards the right specialist, which could possibly be a nephrologist or endocrinologist. You can refer our page to find doctors - General Physicians in India.