I am 21 years old I have many problems eating food for example rice watter fruit etc. Vomit

Asked anonymously on 24th January, 2022 at 10:27 pm


's profile picture

Dr. Sumanta Kumar Mishra

6 years of experience


Last edited on 7th Feb 2022 at 5:55 pm

Kindly visit a liver specialist for a check-up.

Assistance, Over Call

Provide your details, and our staff will get back to you.