Company logo

I am 47 year old woman, I have diabetes since last 6,7 years, sugar level is mostly more than 200. And vitamin B12 and vitamin D is very less. Please suggest medicines.

Asked anonymously on 24th July, 2021 at 8:29 am


's profile picture

Dr. Ayush Chandra

12 years of experience


Last edited on 28th Aug 2021 at 10:18 am

It's better to visit a specialist in person, as for diagnosis it will be essential to go through the latest blood reports and logbook readings, and additionally your details regarding current prescription is required as well. But I will advise you to take Multivitamin B12 like Nervmax and Uprise D3 for few months. Refer this page to find doctors - Diabetologists in Ghaziabad, or let the clinicspots team know if your location is different, or else I can be contacted too.

Assistance, Over Call

Provide your details, and our staff will get back to you.