Male | 46
Asked on 20th Aug, 2022

I am suffering from maintaining erection

3 Answers
's profile picture

Dr. Ankit Kayal

Urologist And Renal Transplant Specialist

15 years of experience

Answered on 17th February 2023

consult nearby urologist for physical examination n detailed history for treatment 
's profile picture

Dr. Arun Kumar


33 years of experience

Answered on 11th May 2022

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->The problem is known as erectile dysfunction... It may seem concerning but it is curable..your problem of erectile dysfunction most commonly occur in ages of men: fortunately it has high recovery rate of 90% through ayurvedic medications. 

I am explaining briefly about erectile dysfunction so that it takes fear out of you. 

In erectile dysfunction, men are not able to get or keep an erection that is sufficient to have penetrative sex. This may be due to so many factors like High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Diabetes, excessive masturbation, excessive Porn watching, nerves weakness, Obesity, thyroid, heart problem, alcohol, Tobacco use, Sleep disorders. Low testosterone, tension, stress etc., 

This problem of erectile dysfunction is very much treatable. 

I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines, 
Take Aswagandhadi churan half teaspoon in the morning & in the night. 

Take Capsule SHILAJIT One in the morning and one in the night. 

Take tablet Brihat Bangeshwar ras one in the morning one and one in the night after food. 

All three preferably with hot milk or with water 

Also apply and message Shri Gopal tail on your penis three times a week for 2 to 4 minutes. 

Avoid junk food, oily and more spicy food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety. 

Start doing brisk walk or running or cardio exercises for at least 1 hour a day. 

Start taking hot milk twice a day also two to three dates in the morning and in the night with milk. 

Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results. 

If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or a good sexologist. 

's profile picture

Dr. Sanjay Erande


17 years of experience

Answered on 3rd May 2022

Maintaining erections or you are not able to sustain the erections, that is also Erectile Dysfunction. For ED issue there are Physical and psychological reasons. First you need to consult a sexologist and tell him your proper case history, then he can guide you properly. Even some time counseling also can resolve the issue of ED due to anxiety performance. If necessary I can advise you some medicine , that will be without side effects.

Related Hospitals

Related Doctors

Cost of Urology Treatment in India

Related Blogs

Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in India ( Know the Best Hospitals, Doctors And Costs)

Erectile Dysfunction is a fairly common disorder that affects as many as 20% of males at some point in their lives. Seeking treatment for this condition was considered taboo. However, with increased awareness, there has been a lot of advancement in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, especially in India. India is known for its highly skilled medical professionals and top-notch medical facilities. Most hospitals known for erectile dysfunction treatment in India have reported a 10-15% growth in international patients yearly over the past three years.

10 Best Urologist in the World- Updated 2023

When it comes to issues related to urination problems, people experience a certain amount of embarrassment in expressing the issues. It is a critical matter, as delay in treatment can cause problems like urinary tract infections, kidney stones, or even more severe conditions like cancer. Did you know? Urinary tract infection is a prevalent 2nd most infection found in the human body. According to a survey, every 3/25 men and 10/25 women suffers from Urinary tract infection globally. This results in more than 8 million patients visit to urologists annually. So, in this article, we will understand urology symptoms, its treatments, and the best Urologist worldwide. Continue reading to learn more.

New Treatment for Enlarged Prostate: FDA Approves New Drug for BPH

Prostate enlargement or Benign Prostate Hyperplasia is a condition common among men as they grow older. The enlarged prostate gland in men causes disturbing urinary symptoms by blocking urine flow. However, there were already existing medications and therapies for treating BPH. Recently, the FDA has given approval for a new treatment for enlarged prostate. Keep reading to learn about all the essential details.

Erectile dysfunction after Heart Bypass Surgery

Are you experiencing erectile dysfunction after heart bypass surgery? You're not alone. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common concern among men who have undergone heart bypass surgery. This condition is also known as impotence. It's the inability to achieve or maintain an erection long enough for sexual activity.

Blood in urine 3 months after TURP

Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is a noncancerous enlargement of the prostate gland. This condition is common in older men and can cause urinary symptoms including difficulty in urinating, weak flow of urine and frequent need for urination, especially at night. In individuals who have LUTS (lower urinary tract symptoms), the prevalence of BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia) ranges from 50 - 75% in men above 50 and from 80% in men over 70 years. Studies have reported incidence rates ranging from 8.5 - 41 incidents per 1000 individuals annually. TURP has been the de facto surgical procedure for BPH/LUTS for the past 20 years. However, this procedure carries a risk of some complications like bleeding. In this blog, we discuss the causes, symptoms, and treatment options for blood in urine 3 months after TURP.