Company logo

I wanted to know about the best neurologist in India as my mother is having cyst in the brain.

Asked by Shaurya on 8th May, 2019 at 6:38 am



Member of team ClinicSpots.

Last edited on 12th Aug 2021 at 10:40 am

Hello Shaurya, The initial evaluation of the cyst is done by the Neurologist, who might obtain imaging to get to the source of the problem. If they discover a structural problem, like a cyst in the brain as in the case of your mother, they refer the patient to a neurosurgeon who treats the cyst surgically. So, kindly refer the below link which includes the information of the Best Neurosurgeons of different cities. Refer: Neurologist in India. For any further inquiry feel free to message us back. Hope this answer helps you.

Assistance, Over Call

Provide your details, and our expert will get in touch with you.