Company logo

I'm from Bangladesh. My mother got a brain stroke on first week of April 2018 and her left side of body was paralyzed for a long time. Nowadays her left side is responding quite well, but she still can't walk. She also suffers from headache sometimes now. I want to consult a doctor for proper treatment of my mother. So would you kindly help me and tell me where will be the best place?

Asked anonymously on 17th January, 2019 at 8:37 pm



Member of team ClinicSpots.

Answered on 27th Mar 2019 at 6:28 am
We would be happy to help you but it's a bit difficult to suggest you a specific Hospital or neurosurgeon without complete reports of your mother's health condition. It would be very helpful if you send us the reports available so we can help you as best we can. You can send the reports to
Assistance, Over Call

Provide your details, and our expert will get in touch with you.