Male | 62

My Father is 62 years old. He is under the impression of alcohol for almost 35 years. Recently due to some complications, we admitted him to the nearby hospital and came to know that he is having liver jaundice along with fatty liver. Also his stomach is filled with acid. Please guide me the best doctor or the best hospital where we can get the best results. Thanks in advance. Regards.

1 Answers

Samruddhi Bhartiya

Member of team ClinicSpots.

Answered on 28th August 2021

Extremely sorry to know about his condition, you can refer this page to find best doctors with affordable prices - Hepatologist in Mumbai, and their profiles mention the hospitals where they work and where you can book an appointment through us, hope this helps.

Top 10 Top 2 Related Category Cost in Country