Company logo

She suffering fever from last 6 months and liver assessment

Asked anonymously on 13th December, 2021 at 9:08 am



Member of team ClinicSpots.

Last edited on 27th Dec 2021 at 4:33 pm

We would advise you to reach out to a specialist - Hepatologist.

Our page should make your search easier.


Drop us a message if you have any other doubt, or want to find specialists from a different city, take care!

Assistance, Over Call

Provide your details, and our expert will get in touch with you.