Jaw Orthopedics Doctors in India
Dental Treatement Hospitals in India
Dental Treatement questions asked by people
Do you want to correct jaw misalignment or jaw deformities? Jaw surgery is available to help you in this regard. In this article, we cover all the costs related to jaw surgery in India.
Jaw surgery is also called orthognathic surgery. It is designed to correct jaw irregularities and helps to align the upper and lower jaw. It corrects jaw deformities and realigns the teeth and jaws, helping to improve the facial appearance.
Upper Jaw Surgery
$262 - $39,323
Lower Jaw Surgery
$524 - $786
Double Jaw Surgery
$1047 - $1309
Overbite Jaw Surgery
$524 - $786
Cost in Top Cities
The jaw surgery cost in India can range from ₹59,943 - ₹1,99,838 ( $752 - $2,507), depending on the complexity of the surgery. If you require surgery for only one jaw, the overall surgery cost would be lower, while surgery of both upper and lower jaws would be comparatively higher.
V-line surgery is a type of jaw reduction surgery done to contour and slim the lower jaw. It is also known as jawline surgery.
Jaw surgery can also be done to correct jaw fractures. The average jawline surgery cost in India is around ₹59,943 - ₹89,969 INR ($752 - $1,129 USD).
Compared to other countries like the USA or UK, the jaw correction cost in India is affordable. Here is the comparison chart.
Here is a list that compares the Jaw Surgery costs in India with other developed countries.
|No||Countries||Jaw Surgery Cost (USD)|
|1||India||$752 - $2,507|
|2||USA||$20,000 - $40,000|
|3||Australia||$7000 - $10,000|
|4||Canada||$20,000 - $40,000|
What are the various types of jaw surgery costs in India?
There are six types of jaw surgeries. Jaw surgery is sometimes called underbite surgery. Below, we have discussed all the jaw surgery types and their costs in India.
Upper Jaw Surgery: Upper jaw surgery is also known as maxillary osteotomy. It involves the surgery of the upper jaw (maxilla) only.
The upper jaw surgery cost in India is around ₹20,000 - ₹300,000 INR. ( $262 - $39,323 USD).
Lower Jaw Surgery: Lower jaw surgery is also known as mandibular osteotomy. It involves the surgery of the lower jaw (mandible) only.
The lower jaw surgery cost in India is around ₹40,000 - ₹60,000 INR. ( $523.66 - $785.48 USD).
Double Jaw Surgery: Double jaw surgery involves surgery of both the upper and lower jaw. The double jaw surgery cost in India is around ₹30,55,744 INR. ( $40,000 USD).
Genioplasty: Genioplasty is also called chin surgery or chin augmentation surgery. In genioplasty, the chin restructure is done along with the correction of severely receded lower jaws.
The chin augmentation cost in India is around ₹80,000 - 1 lack. ( $1047 - $1309 USD).
Maxillofacial Surgery: Maxillofacial surgery is the broader type of jaw surgery. It involves the correction of the deformities in the neck, head, face, mouth, and jaws. The maxillofacial surgery cost in India starts from ₹152,760 INR ( $2000 USD).
Overbite Jaw Surgery: Overbite jaw surgery is a type of jaw correction surgery. It is done when the upper teeth excessively fall below the lower teeth when the mouth is closed. The overbite surgery cost in India also ranges from around ₹40,000 - ₹60,000 INR. ( $524 - $786 USD), depending upon the complexity of the surgery.
What are the other factors that affect jaw surgery costs in India?
The factors that can affect your total jaw surgery cost in India include:
● The jaw surgery price in India depends on the extent of jaw reconstruction required.
● The complexity of the surgery
● The medical condition of the patient. If the patient is suffering from comorbidity, it can increase the overall jaw surgery cost.
● The experience and expertise of the surgeon.
● The type of jaw surgery. Each type may have its own costs.
● The type and location of the hospital. The jaw reduction surgery cost in India may be higher in hospitals that are present in posh areas or prime locations. Also, the jaw correction surgery cost in India can be lower in government hospitals compared to private hospitals.
● The presurgery and post-surgery expenses are involved. This can include consultation charges and diagnostic test charges (if the doctor recommends any). The presurgery and post-surgery prices can also vary depending on the type and location of the hospital, plus the experience of the surgeon.
● The city where the patient lives.
● Medicines costs. Medications can include anesthesia, disposable, surgical medicines, and consumables.
● Reason for the surgery. Whether the surgery is done for cosmetic or medical purposes.
● Duration of the hospital stay.
● The jaw alignment surgery cost in India can depend on the technology used for the treatment.
● Other factors which can affect the jaw reconstruction surgery cost in India include the number of follow-up visits. The more the number of follow-ups, the higher the cost of the surgery will be.
● For chin implants, the chin implant cost in India can depend on the implant shape and material of the implant.
What are the best dental clinics in India for jaw surgery?
India is recognized for having the best clinics with experienced and skilled surgeons for orthognathic surgeries. Moreover, these clinics use the most advanced technology and latest equipment for all types of surgical treatments.
Some of the best clinics for orthognathic surgeries are listed below:
● Jyothi Dental Clinic Facial Surgery Speciality Clinic.
● Desire Aesthetics Clinic, Chennai
● Dr. Nisarg Shah's The Dental Clinic - Dental Implants | TMJ Specialist | Jaw cysts and Tumors | Third molar extraction.
● Medlife Clinic – Cosmetic Surgeon, Hair Transplant, Dental Implant, Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic Clinic
● Zamad Clinics (ENT, Maxillofacial, Dental Implant Centre)
● R.R. Dental n' Maxillofacial Clinic & Jaw Joint care centre
Disclaimer : The above rates are for reference purpose only and may vary based on different requirements. To know actual rates, please contact us.
15 Best Medical Tourism Companies in India
This article is written with the sole aim to provide you with the information about the best medical tourism companies in India. Medical Tourism has seen a substantial change in the past few years. We want to resolve the main problem faced by the people, "Which medical tourism company should I choose?"
What is Cosmetic dental treatment procedures in India?
Here is all the information you need to know about the Cosmetic Dental Treatment.
11 Reasons to get Dental Veneers
If you are confused about whether or not you should go for a Veneers Dental Treatment, then here are the 10 reasons why you should opt for Dental Veneers Treatment.
12 Best Dental Clinics in Turkey - Updated 2023
Looking for the best Dental Clinics in Turkey? Obtain an Expert Second Opinion and Customized treatments from the Best Dental Clinics in Turkey at Clinicspots.
Veneers in Turkey- Compare Cost & Clinics
Have you ever wondered if you need veneers and looking for the right place to get it done? Here is your answer. Dental veneers in Turkey are performed at a lower cost with high quality compared to other European countries.
How can Clinicspots help you?
Connect on WhatsApp and Video Consultation
Help With Medical Visa
Travel Guidelines & Stay
Questions & Answers on "Dental Treatement" (117)
Hi I’m 43 yrs old wham with quite a few missing teeth and a unhappy smile I want implants
Female | 43
I have to undergo RCT ,what is the cost for prosaline crown
Male | 52
Can tooth decay be reversed?
Female | 39
The short answer is “no” but the long answer is “sort of.” Here’s why:
The earliest stage of tooth decay or a cavity is demineralized enamel. The outer layer of enamel becomes weak and soft, due to acids and plaque biofilm coming into contact with it on an extended basis.
Fortunately, demineralized enamel can — to an extent — be remineralized before a physical cavity (hole) ruptures through the surface.
What are some ways to help this happen?
- Improved hygiene and plaque removal on an everyday basis
- Protective dental sealants over deep grooves and fissures, which are someof the most cavity-prone surfaces
- Drinking fluoridated tap water throughout the day
- Supplementation with a prescription strength fluoride or mouthrinse, providedby your dentist
- Use of everyday oral hygiene products that contain fluoride
- Eating more fresh fruits and vegetables, sharp cheddar cheese, and fewerprocessed carbohydrates
- Eliminating acidic beverages and those that contain natural or artificial-sweeteners
The types of cells that make up your teeth do not re-grow or repair themselves after the tooth is fully developed.
Once a tooth has a physical cavity (opening or hole) inside of it, there is no feasible way to help the enamel grow back on your own. Instead, the cavity will gradually worsen, due to the bacterial infection inside of the tooth structure.
Ideally, you would want to treat the cavity as soon as it’s diagnosed and while it’s as small as possible. When you do, your dentist can place a minimally invasive filling and preserve as much healthy tooth structure as possible.
But untreated cavities will expand to the point that they require larger fillings. Or worse, they will reach into the nerve chamber and create an abscess. What could have initially been treated with a modest restoration now becomes a situation requiring a root canal and a crown
Teeth staining issue what can be done for that
Male | 35
How long does a root canal last without a crown?
Male | 37