Dental Braces Fixing Doctors in India
Dental Treatement Hospitals in India
Dental Treatement questions asked by people
If you are worried about how much teeth correction might cost you in India, we have got you covered. Here is a detailed guide about the overall dental braces cost in India.
The cost of dental braces in India ranges from ₹24,870 - ₹2,79,312 ( $312 - $3,504 ). But this cost depends on certain factors including doctors' expertise and the type of braces you choose, plus it can vary from patient to patient. However, the dental braces cost in India is much more affordable compared to other countries.
$381 - $697
$317 - $571
Invisalign / Invisible Braces
$127 - $3,549
Lingual / Incognito Braces
$913 - $2,407
Cost in Top Cities
We all wish to look beautiful when we smile, but what if teeth misalignment comes our way? No worries, the option of dental braces is available to correct your mal-positioned jaws and teeth and misaligned patterns in your tooth.
Types of dental braces and their cost:
There are the following types of dental braces:
● Metal braces: These are traditional braces whose brackets are made of metals and are attached to wires.
● Ceramic braces: They are expensive compared to metal braces and are less noticeable. Ceramic braces are made of tooth-colored ceramic material that is attached to wires.
The metal and ceramic braces are also called self ligating braces. They are small brackets attached to wires. The self-ligating braces cost in India is around ₹35,000-₹45,000 ($444 - $571).
● Lingual or Incognito braces: These braces are attached behind the person's teeth. The lingual braces cost in India are also high compared to metal and ceramic braces but they cost less than Invisalign braces.
● Invisalign or invisible braces: Unlike all other types, Invisalign braces do not have brackets attached to wires. They are a series of 15-30 custom-made hard plastic aligners fitted together in the person's tooth. The aligners for teeth cost in India or transparent braces price in India are the most expensive of all the other types.
The cost of these braces may vary depending on certain factors. For example, the ceramic braces cost in India is high while the metal braces cost in India is comparatively low. Here is an approximate range of braces for teeth price list in India:
|No.||Types of Dental Braces||Dental Braces Cost Range In India (INR)||Dental Braces Cost Range In India (USD)|
|1.||Ceramic braces||₹30,000 - ₹55,000||$381 - $697|
|2.||Metallic Braces||₹25,000 - ₹45,000||$317 - $571|
|3.||Invisalign or Invisible Braces||₹10,000 - ₹2,80,000||$127 - $3,549|
|4.||Lingual or Incognito Braces||₹72,000 - ₹1,90,000||$913 - $2,407|
For your convenience, we've included a cost comparison of Dental braces in India and other countries below.
|Countries||Dental Braces Cost Comparison (USD)|
|India||$312 - $3,504|
|USA||$3,000 - $7,400|
|UK||$1,967 - $13,115|
|Canada||$2,396 - $7,987|
Factors that affect dental braces cost in India:
Dental braces costs in India can vary depending on certain factors. The factors that majorly affect dental braces prices in India are:
1. Type of braces: As we discussed above there are four types of braces, each having its own cost. Out of which invisible braces are the costliest among all others, the lingual braces price in India is the 2nd highest. Hence, the type of braces you have chosen plays the foremost role in determining the cost of your overall treatment.
2. The number of appointments: The patient's oral condition may determine the number of dental visits or the number of appointments they are going to have during their treatment.
At your first visit, your doctor may give an estimate of the overall cost and the number of dental visits required. But the cost and number of visits can fluctuate depending on your oral condition during and after treatment.
Hence, the number of appointments depending on the patient's condition is the second important factor that contributes to the overall dental braces cost in India.
3. Dentist experience and expertise: The more qualified and experienced the dentist is, the higher they can charge for their services.
4. Type of equipment used and treatment technique: The treatment technique and the type of equipment the doctor uses during your dental braces procedure can also affect the overall dental braces cost in India.
5. Location of clinic or type of hospital: The charges of big hospitals or clinic setups located in posh localities charge higher as compared to smaller clinics. But this factor can vary depending on the expertise and experience of dentists.
6. Post-treatment maintenance and medications: The post-procedure maintenance cost and medication cost may vary from patient to patient and can fluctuate depending on the patient's condition and needs.
7. Insurance: If the patient's dental cost is being covered by insurance, their braces cost with insurance in India will vary.
Post-Treatment Care For Dental Braces:
Before getting your dental braces, clean your teeth and mouth thoroughly.
After you are done getting your dental braces, here are some post-treatment care to follow:
● Avoid chewing hard foods for a few weeks because it might damage your braces and cause the treatment to take longer.
● Avoid eating sticky foods.
● Avoid crunchy and chewy foods till a few weeks after your treatment.
● Brush and floss your teeth regularly. If you don't take care of proper teeth cleaning, you may require frequent dental visits after your braces.
● Rinse your mouth with warm salt water regularly for a few days after your treatment to heal your mouth's soreness.
Why should you have to get your dental braces in India?
The benefits of getting dental braces from India are:
● The orthodontic treatment cost in India is affordable and budget-friendly as compared to other countries.
● The provision of high-quality care with advanced aesthetic equipment under the supervision of experienced personnel is available all across India at affordable prices.
Best dental clinics in India for dental braces:
Some of the best dental hospitals in India for dental braces offering high-quality orthodontics treatment are listed below:
● DENTAFIX Multispecialty Dental Clinic
● Stunning Dentistry
● FMS Dental Hospitals
● Sparks Dental Centre
● Thaper Dental Clinic
Disclaimer : The above rates are for reference purpose only and may vary based on different requirements. To know actual rates, please contact us.
15 Best Medical Tourism Companies in India
This article is written with the sole aim to provide you with the information about the best medical tourism companies in India. Medical Tourism has seen a substantial change in the past few years. We want to resolve the main problem faced by the people, "Which medical tourism company should I choose?"
What is Cosmetic dental treatment procedures in India?
Here is all the information you need to know about the Cosmetic Dental Treatment.
11 Reasons to get Dental Veneers
If you are confused about whether or not you should go for a Veneers Dental Treatment, then here are the 10 reasons why you should opt for Dental Veneers Treatment.
12 Best Dental Clinics in Turkey - Updated 2023
Looking for the best Dental Clinics in Turkey? Obtain an Expert Second Opinion and Customized treatments from the Best Dental Clinics in Turkey at Clinicspots.
Veneers in Turkey- Compare Cost & Clinics
Have you ever wondered if you need veneers and looking for the right place to get it done? Here is your answer. Dental veneers in Turkey are performed at a lower cost with high quality compared to other European countries.
How can Clinicspots help you?
Connect on WhatsApp and Video Consultation
Help With Medical Visa
Travel Guidelines & Stay
Questions & Answers on "Dental Treatement" (117)
Hi I’m 43 yrs old wham with quite a few missing teeth and a unhappy smile I want implants
Female | 43
I have to undergo RCT ,what is the cost for prosaline crown
Male | 52
Can tooth decay be reversed?
Female | 39
The short answer is “no” but the long answer is “sort of.” Here’s why:
The earliest stage of tooth decay or a cavity is demineralized enamel. The outer layer of enamel becomes weak and soft, due to acids and plaque biofilm coming into contact with it on an extended basis.
Fortunately, demineralized enamel can — to an extent — be remineralized before a physical cavity (hole) ruptures through the surface.
What are some ways to help this happen?
- Improved hygiene and plaque removal on an everyday basis
- Protective dental sealants over deep grooves and fissures, which are someof the most cavity-prone surfaces
- Drinking fluoridated tap water throughout the day
- Supplementation with a prescription strength fluoride or mouthrinse, providedby your dentist
- Use of everyday oral hygiene products that contain fluoride
- Eating more fresh fruits and vegetables, sharp cheddar cheese, and fewerprocessed carbohydrates
- Eliminating acidic beverages and those that contain natural or artificial-sweeteners
The types of cells that make up your teeth do not re-grow or repair themselves after the tooth is fully developed.
Once a tooth has a physical cavity (opening or hole) inside of it, there is no feasible way to help the enamel grow back on your own. Instead, the cavity will gradually worsen, due to the bacterial infection inside of the tooth structure.
Ideally, you would want to treat the cavity as soon as it’s diagnosed and while it’s as small as possible. When you do, your dentist can place a minimally invasive filling and preserve as much healthy tooth structure as possible.
But untreated cavities will expand to the point that they require larger fillings. Or worse, they will reach into the nerve chamber and create an abscess. What could have initially been treated with a modest restoration now becomes a situation requiring a root canal and a crown
Teeth staining issue what can be done for that
Male | 35
How long does a root canal last without a crown?
Male | 37