Kidney plays a major role in keeping our body toxin-free. When it doesn't function properly it needs the best medical care. Kidney transplant treatment makes the function back to normal and gives back a toxin-free body, here are the 10 best Kidney Transplant hospitals in India.
10 Best Kidney Transplant Hospitals in India
Gurgaon Sector 38, Gurgaon
- Minimally invasive surgical techniques with high-end techniques like da Vinci robotic surgery.
- A surgical strategy like robotic surgery to revise prostate, bladder, and for better urological care.
- For disorders of the urogenital system, our urology department provides the best treatment for stone disease, tumors of the prostate, intestine, and kidney, male infertility, erectile dysfunction, urinary incontinence, and renal failure, excellent urological treatment is given using the new technologies.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- Over 21000 successful kidney transplants performed by the best doctors at Apollo.
- Kidney transplant program with both living and deceased renal transplants.
- India’s first organ transplant and offers minimally invasive surgery (Laparoscopic Nephrectomy) - minimizes recovery time and hospitalization after the surgery.
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
- Specialized in minimally invasive techniques, fiber optic endoscopic equipment, and lasers ensuring cutting-edge urological care.
- Hepatitis, Cross-match, retro-positive (HIV), Antiretroviral Redo kidney transplant such complicated cases handled with special expertise and care hence makes it one of the best hospitals in India.
- Fortis features one of India's largest and most extensive organ transplant programs, as well as superior medical care and post-transplant treatment services.
Blk Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, Delhi
- Transplant unit equipped with HEPA filters, laminar flow, and barrier nursing to eliminate the risk of infection and post-surgery complications.
- Patients are provided personalized care with a patient-to-nurse ratio of 1:1. Rehabilitation with special emphasis on diet and physiotherapy to enhance kidney functions.
- They have excellent knowledge and understanding of kidney transplants and what to expect before, during, and after surgery. The success rate for kidney transplants in India is equivalent to the highest in the world.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Old Rajendra Nagar, Delhi
- The nephrology department of the hospital delivers comprehensive care to patients with renal problems.
- Full-fledged dialysis units which operate 24/7 and have modern equipment and facilities for nephrology treatment.
- Facilities available are clinical nephrology, continues renal replacement therapy, Plasmapheresis & Plasma Exchange, Renal Transplantation, Vascular Access for Haemodialysis etc.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
9 am - 2 pm
Mon - Sat
8 am - 8 pm
- Advanced ABO technique eliminates the need for a blood type match for an Incompatible Kidney Transplant.
- Hospital is well equipped for all laparoscopic and endoscopic surgeries.
- Their Nephrologists specialize in kidney transplantation, dialysis, cancer-related kidney diseases (Onconephrology), progressive kidney disease, or other non-nephrology areas at kidney hospitals.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Andheri West, Mumbai
- Offers paired Kidney exchanges, ABO-incompatible transplant, and laparoscopic donor nephrectomy, etc.
- One of the largest dialysis units in Mumbai and a comprehensive renal transplant program.
- All types of renal transplant procedures deceased donors, living donors, etc are offered in the hospital.
12 am - 11:59 am
Mon - Sat
12 am - 11:59 pm
- Hemodialysis facility for kidney failure and services for the management of all kidney disorders and kidney transplants.
- A specialized team of nephrologists, kidney transplant surgeons, Interventional Nephrology radiologists, and urologists work together to diagnose and treat the disease.
- Offers Deceased-donor, Living-donor, Pre-emptive kidney transplant, etc.
Kims - Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences
- The nephrology department delivers comprehensive care to patients with renal problems.
- Preventive nephrology, acute kidney failure, glomerulonephritis, vasculitis, electrolyte, and acid-base diseases, hypertension, kidney stone disease, chronic kidney disease (CKD), kidney transplantation, peritoneal dialysis, and bone disorders related to Kidney disease are all covered by the division of Nephrology at KIMS.
- KIMS Nephrology Division, one of Hyderabad's best nephrology hospitals, offers a comprehensive range of consultative, testing, and recovery facilities for patients with kidney diseases.
Bgs Gleneagles Global Hospital
Mon - Sat
10 am - 6 pm
- The first facility to perform combined Kidney & Liver transplantation in India.
- First to be recognized for Research & Development by the government and only hospital to be associated with King’s College Hospital, London.
- In addition, the hospital has performed a number of deceased donor kidney transplants, which is impressive and makes it one of the best kidney transplant hospitals in India.
Other searched cities
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Mumbai
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Delhi
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Bangalore
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Chennai
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Hyderabad
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Pune
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Ahmedabad
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Kolkata