Liver transplant is very beneficial to all those suffering from end-stage liver disease. This surgery is quite complex and needs precision in its procedure. If you're looking for the best liver transplant hospital, Delhi is one of the most developed cities in terms of medical facilities. So, here is the list of the best liver hospitals in Delhi for liver transplants to help you with your exploration and perusal. These are some of Delhi's well-equipped hospitals. Here you will find an excellent team of surgeons and other medical staff, along with advanced modern infrastructure.
List of Best Liver Transplant Hospitals in Delhi- Updated 2022
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
9 am - 2 pm
Mon - Sat
8 am - 8 pm
- One of the biggest hospitals in Delhi that provides the highest standard of patient safety during and post-surgery.
- The success rate of liver transplants here is over 95%, and ten-year survival is around 80%.
- Max Hospital New Delhi has served for over 20 years and witnessed 2600 transplants.
- One of the best liver transplant hospitals in India offers both cadaveric and living donor liver transplants.
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, Delhi
Mon - Sun
9 am - 11:59 pm
- This liver transplant hospital in India has 8-bed intensive care unit (ICU).
- Once transplantation is done, the patient is managed in a special isolation HDU in the D6 ward with dedicated nursing and 24-hour resident support.
- Their main thrust is to provide a high quality of patient care.
- One of the most famous hospitals in Delhi for giving high-intensive care to patients.
Blk Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, Delhi
- A typical liver transplant ICU unit has separate cubicles with laminar flow.
- One of the famous hospitals in Delhi has successfully done 700 liver transplant procedures.
- Unique set-up for pre-surgery planning and virtual surgery in liver transplant patients and donors to make these operations safer and more precise.
- State-of-the-art modular operating theatres are designed especially for liver and laparoscopic surgery.
- This liver hospital in Delhi performed the maximum number of deceased donor organ recoveries and transplants last year in Northern India.
Institute Of Liver And Biliary Sciences
Vasant Kunj, Delhi
Mon - Sat
9 am - 6 pm
- The only center that established a successful program for liver transplants in Delhi.
- A total of 655 liver transplants have been performed for adults and children.
- Live donor outcome has been excellent, with no donor mortality, around 580 cases performed.
- Each department is a center of excellence, having the best faculty and state-of-the-art equipment.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- The first successful pediatric living related liver transplant.
- It has provided highly skilled, state-of-the-art service to patients under one roof. It is supported by cutting-edge medical technology and infrastructure.
- Successfully transplanted 1250+ livers to date.
- This liver hospital is a well-developed 13-bed ICU with HEPA filters, all types of monitors and well-trained, dedicated nursing staff.
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute And Research Centre
Mon - Sat
9 am - 9 pm
- Dedicated 8 major operation theatres, 3 Minor OT's, 28 bedded postop ward facilities round the clock.
- Successfully done all types of complex liver transplant surgeries.
- The first center in India to have the facility of ICG test – a quantitative liver function test.
Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute (Psri Hospital)
Sheikh Sarai, Delhi
- Equipped with World-Class State-of-the-Art 42 bedded Critical Care Unit
- Has been awarded the best multi-specialty hospital for patient satisfaction in Delhi.
- If you are looking for liver transplant in Delhi then this hospital offers both cost-effective and curative surgeries.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Old Rajendra Nagar, Delhi
- It provides world-class service in cadaveric and living-related liver transplantation with advanced infrastructure and an experienced multidisciplinary team to support all aspects of the specialty.
- Operating rooms conforming to international standards and a dedicated Liver ICU which is second to none.
- A total of 681 Liver Transplants have been performed to date.
- This liver transplant hospital in Delhi successfully performed complex surgeries like Dual lobe transplantation and Swap transplantation.
12 am - 11:59 am
Mon - Sat
12 am - 11:59 pm
- Both pediatric and adult liver transplant procedures get all the best surgical hands on deck.
- Advanced facilities to cater to the most critical liver-related concerns.
- They provide quality care focused on the individual needs of a patient.
Vimhans Nayati Superspecialty Hospital
Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
- Dedicated operation theatres with the latest high-definition endo-vision systems, fully-equipped postoperative, and intensive care units manned by experienced intensivists and nurses.
- A major referral centre for advanced laparoscopic, bariatric, and GI surgeries.
- The state of the art facility includes dedicated operation theatre with the latest 3D and high definition endovision systems.