Liver transplant surgery, one of the finest medical advancements of this era, gives hope for a healthier life. It is a major procedure that requires great precision with the support of the latest surgical techniques. To make your quest convenient, here is the list of 10 best liver transplant hospital in Mumbai.
10 Best Liver Transplant Hospital in Mumbai
Mulund West, Mumbai
- One of its kind to provide laparoscopic surgery for the liver donor.
- They have the best facility for Liver Transplant.
- Employ advanced technologies to treat patients with liver failure, complex liver-associated issues requiring a transplant.
- It has central Mumbai’s first advanced surgical robot.
Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital
Vileparle West, Mumbai
- Dedicated ultra-modern ICU with a separate AHU for each bed.
- Dedicated liver transplant centre to treat advance end to end disease.
- They offer advanced diagnostic and therapeutic services to design a seamlessly integrated, patient-centric treatment plan.
- Advanced operation theatre equipped with the latest transplantation technology.
- They Offer both living and deceased donor transplants.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Andheri West, Mumbai
- First liver transplant centre in Western India.
- Provide liver transplantation both from living donors and cadavers.
- Equipped with ultra-modern transplant operation theatres and ICU.
- The overall success rate of transplantation in the hospital is 86%. The emergency success rate of transplantation is around 79%.
Mon - Fri
7 am - 9 pm
- One of the pioneering liver transplant facilities in India offering the entire spectrum of liver transplant surgeries.
- Provide live, cadaver, pediatric, swap, and part-liver transplantation.
- Skilled in various transplants like transplant in acute liver failure, combined liver-kidney transplant, split liver transplant, and auxiliary liver transplant.
- The centre has a devoted division for liver care.
Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital
Diagnostic Lab Service
6 more Services
- Ultra-modern critical care unit with dedicated ICU.
- Perform living donor and deceased donor liver transplantation.
- Undertake liver transplants in both pediatric and adult patients.
- The Transplant team has the distinction of being one of the most experienced in the region.
- Perform complex epato-Pancreato-Biliary and G.I. Onco surgery procedures.
Peddar Road, Mumbai
- Recognized as a multi-disciplinary centre with integrated specialities for the liver.
- Perform living, deceased or cadaver donor, split liver, and auxiliary liver transplants.
- Undertakes a wide array of liver transplants for all liver-related ailments.
Lilavati Hospital And Research Centre
Bandra West, Mumbai
- Performs Living Donor, Cadaver, and Pediatric (Children) Liver Transplantation.
- Successfully performed Liver Transplantation for Liver Cancer as well as for Acute liver failure.
- Modular OTs with HEPA filters in all OTs.
- Dedicated LICU (Liver Intensive Care Unit) with a 1:1 patient-nurse ratio.
- Successful in performing complex surgeries like ABOi – Blood group incompatibility liver transplantation and Combiner Liver & Kidney Transplantation.
Mumbai Central, Mumbai
- Well-equipped to undertake liver transplants with broad medical and surgical strategies with innovative technology.
- Have a full spectrum of liver transplantation services.
- Dedicated OT suits only for transplant surgery.
- 100 beds dedicated to Critical Care are connected to the IntelliSpace Critical Care & Anaesthesia (ICCA) system.
S L Raheja Fortis Hospital
- It has a dedicated state-of-the-art gastroenterology unit.
- Transplant capability for split-liver, double organ transplant (Liver-kidney), multi-visceral (Intestine containing), and donation-after-cardiac-d.
- The only centre in Western India to offer liver transplants (living and deceased donor) for both children (0-18 years) and adults.
- Has all facilities required to carry out this major life-saving procedure successfully.
- Provides state of the art care in diseases of the liver.
- Provides Liver resection surgeries for benign and malignant tumours