Hello, my face is uneven. Which treatment should I take to correct this?

Asked by Sah Mohammed on 3rd November, 2019 at 12:46 pm


's profile picture

Dr. Babita Goel

23 years of experience

General Physician

Last edited on 23rd Aug 2021 at 5:28 pm

Cosmetology has advanced a lot but first the doctor needs to evaluate you to decide how to go about with your case. Consult a cosmetologist - Cosmetic Surgery doctors in Mumbai, you can refer to doctors in other cities too. Hope that you will find the required assistance.