I am 20 years old, facing sudden extreme hair fall . Tried changing mild shampoo to shikakai powder , but nothing helped me to control hair fall . What should I do?

Asked anonymously on 1st August, 2021 at 3:21 pm



Member of team ClinicSpots.

Last edited on 3rd Aug 2021 at 9:46 am

Visit a dermatologist would be a better idea, they will start with topical medication and lifestyle hacks - Hair Fall Treatment doctors in Mumbai. Let us know if your city is different!