Last 10 yr.I am suffering small stomach pain I don't comfortable in my stomach before 10 yr. I do endoscopy and colonoscopy So please suggest me

Asked anonymously on 6th June, 2021 at 10:41 pm


's profile picture

Dr. Samrat V. Jankar

10 years of experience

Surgical Gastroenterologist

Last edited on 1st Feb 2022 at 1:34 pm

Longstanding stomach issues better to evaluate with basic USG abdomen and pelvis and also ogd and colonoscopy. You can also consult the Best Gastroenterologist in Pune for further information. 

Assistance, Over Call

Provide your details, and our staff will get back to you.