Got heart attack 2 years back, having pain in a leg, dry cough and problem in breathing, please suggest the best heart specialist.

Asked by Ishwar on 18th June, 2019 at 10:52 am

My father have heart attack since 2 years , and he is facing a problem of pauning in leg , dry cough and due to these they are getting problem in inhaling. To whom we should consult?



Member of team ClinicSpots.

Last edited on 5th Aug 2021 at 10:58 am

Hello Ishwar, We would recommend you to take your father to the best cardiologist for a consultation so that the doctor can examine him further for treatment. You can refer to the list of cardiologist on the following page - Cardiologist in India. Hope this answers your query.


Related Hospitals

Relevant Blogs

Assistance, Over Call

Provide your details, and our staff will get back to you.