Company logo

My sister is 14 years old, but she behaves like she is a 3 to 4 years old kid. She also tears her clothes again and again. Please guide me to get the best doctor.

Asked anonymously on 28th March, 2019 at 4:16 am



Member of team ClinicSpots.

Last edited on 28th Aug 2021 at 4:29 pm

Hi You need to visit a neurologist for this, you can also refer our page for same - Neurologist in India.

Feel free to write back to us with more details related to your sister's case if you ever need our assistance. 

Assistance, Over Call

Provide your details, and our expert will get in touch with you.