Hi,my name is Arita sarkar,I am 21 years old ,I have stretch marks on my hands,how to rid of it???

Asked anonymously on 8th September, 2021 at 1:36 am



Member of team ClinicSpots.

Last edited on 3rd Oct 2021 at 11:34 pm

A dermatologist can help your condition with retinoid-based creams, laser therapies as well as microneedling. This can't be treated using home remedial solutions, as they are largely ineffective, unresearched, and can be harmful in some cases as well. Reach out to specialists, our page might help - Dermatologists in India.