Male | 19
Asked on 20th Aug, 2022

I am 19 years old and my hairs are gone thickerr can i try for prp

's profile picture

Dr. Mithun Panchal

Plastic Reconstruction Surgeon

14 years of experience

Answered on 23rd February 2023

yes prp or gfc are good treatment options for hair loss.
's profile picture

Dr. Ashish Khare

Hair Transplant Surgeon

17 years of experience

Answered on 30th January 2023

Yes, you can try PRP treatment. But it is essential to first consult with an experienced hair transplant surgeon. Based on your medical history and other factors, he will determine if you are the right candidate for PRP treatment or not. If  not, he may suggest some alternative treatments that may help you manage your hair loss.

Related Hospitals

Related Doctors

Related Blogs