Iam 33 year old female have a infection in my kidney from last 1 week so I want to see a doctor of nephrologist pls help me out.

Asked anonymously on 23rd August, 2021 at 9:14 pm



Member of team ClinicSpots.

Last edited on 24th Aug 2021 at 3:20 pm

We are positive that you will heal, you can find doctors on our page - Nephrologist in India. Best of luck, and leave us a message anytime you have doubts!

Assistance, Over Call

Provide your details, and our staff will get back to you.