My son is suffering from hair loss since two three years.He is 21 years old.Can you please help him ??

Asked anonymously on 13th August, 2021 at 12:23 am



Member of team ClinicSpots.

Last edited on 13th Aug 2021 at 9:53 am

Ma'am only a dermatologist can help him. No home remedial solution is effective, and minoxidil is an over the counter drug which should hide balding areas by allowing regrowth of hair, but if even that fails then approaching dermatologist would be the only option left. They in turn could treat him using medications, lifestyle hacks, PRP treatment or hair transplant as the final resort. If need be then this can help - Dermatologists in India.