Company logo
Male | 15

What Are Effective Medicines for Genital Rashes?

Medicine for genital rashes

Dr. Anju Methil's profile picture

Dr. Anju Methil


23 years of experience

Answered on 16th Feb '24

If you have a genital rash, you must immediately visit a dermatologist experienced in managing skin conditions in the genital area. Conditions of self-diagnosis and self-mediation can endanger and worsen them. Consequently, assessing a doctor will help you tailor-make treatment that suits you.

Cost Of Related Treatments In Country