Company logo

Sir now a day my father suffering from chronic kidney diseases last stage before six months ago. And he takes some medicines like nodosis 500 mg thrice daily. But I am not satisfied then what can i do please suggest me.

Asked anonymously on 16th March, 2021 at 11:21 pm


's profile picture

Dr. Sachin Gupta

9 years of experience

Nephrologist/Renal Specialist

Last edited on 2nd Dec 2021 at 5:27 pm

Chronic kidney disease is usually a progressive disease and tends to progress over time. But inspite of having it patient can be maintained in a reasonably good health with proper medication, diet and routine Nephrologist's consultation. I request you to reach to a nephrologist near you for treatment optimisation.

Assistance, Over Call

Provide your details, and our staff will get back to you.