- Massage post-breast augmentation can begin in 7 to 14 days. But discuss with your surgeon before starting.
- Massaging isn't advisable if your scars, scabs, and incisions haven't healed, or if you still have stitches.
- It is advised that you massage your breasts 2-3 times a day for 2 to 5 minutes at a time for 6 months.
- In the initial days, it is best to start out by providing support to the bottom of your breast with one hand while massaging with the other. Gradually, you can move on to more aggressive techniques such as pressing and stretching any tissue that feels hard, along with squeezing the implants.
- It is advised to consult before starting breast massages because implants that are shaped or textured can't cope with massaging, and this activity can have an impact on their final appearance.
If you are at a stage where you are still deciding whether to opt for breast surgery or not, or if you have undergone this surgery but have doubts, then we have extensive listicles on surgeons based in India and Turkey.
You can reach out to us for further inquiry, take care!