Female | 20

I'm 20 yr old and I had rct by Dr Arjun Singh Sodha and a cap was fixed on my affected tooth. I'm a neet aspirant engrossed in my busy schedule and I'm experience ing sharp pain under the cap. What to do

Dr. Parth Shah's profile picture

Dr. Parth Shah


8 years of experience

Answered on 17th April 2023

See a dentist as soon as possible. Take pain relief medication as prescribed to manage the pain. Do not delay seeking dental care, as untreated dental issues can lead to more serious problems.

Top 10 Top 10 Related Category Cost in Country