My recent psychiatrist advised me to check with an endroconologist, and a psychotherapist who specializes in sexuality. Any suggestion? Patient is a women of age 42 and is suffering from some mental or brain related issue. She shakes her head frequently and often does not work normally of her day to day work

Asked anonymously on 10th November, 2021 at 10:37 pm


's profile picture

Dr. Ketan Parmar

33 years of experience


Last edited on 24th Mar 2022 at 4:15 pm

Information given by you ( some mental or brain related issues)is insufficient to arrive to proper diagnosis, Repeatedly shaking of head needs to see a neurologist, rather than endocrinologist, talk with your therapist for further treatment

Assistance, Over Call

Provide your details, and our staff will get back to you.