how to get rid of hardness after lipo?
How to get rid of hardness after lipo?
Answered on 5th Aug 2022 at 9:45 am
massage local area
Member of team ClinicSpots.
Last edited on 28th Sep 2022 at 4:51 pm
- Hardness after lipo can last for several months up to a year, and swelling stays for around 6-8 months as it is the procedure's outcome.
- Lymphatic drainage massage helps to reduce swelling and hardness of your skin where liposuction has been performed.
How to perform this Massage:
- you should always gently tug and stretch the skin without rubbing it.
- Use only mild touches; and avoid deep tissue massage.
- The Massage should be done in the direction of the lymphatic system's flow, i.e., from wrist to shoulder and from the ankle to knee.