Teeth Turkey- Learn Why Turkey is Famous for Dental Tourism
Are you planning to get your dental care done from Turkey, but are still unsure about your decision? Then this page will resolve all your doubts regarding dental treatments in Turkey.
In this article, we will provide in-depth information related to dental care in Turkey, and the ideal dental treatment procedures offered in Turkey, along with what factors to look for while choosing a clinic for your dental care.
Moreover, this article shall also provide you with the necessary information for undergoing dental treatment in Turkey.
Are you scared about getting your dental treatments done because of limitless expenses? Then you should know that:
- Turkey is an ideal destination as various packages await you.
- According to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), more than 2000 dental cosmetic procedures are conducted on a day-to-day basis in Turkey.
- Moreover, in UK the cost of cosmetic dental procedures go up to 1400 - 3500 USD. Whereas in Turkey, the cost is one-fifth of that in UK. This hints at the exponential growth that dental tourism in Turkey is seeing.
Furthermore, in many Western, European, and other developed countries, the cost of dental treatments is excluded from the purview of primary healthcare insurance. This results in citizens from Western countries travelling to Turkey, where they are able to afford similar services at better prices.
Is It Safe To Get Dental Care In Turkey?
Did you know that Turkey has now become one of the hubs for dental tourism?
Dental facilities in Turkey are internationally accredited and have a high Global Clinic Rating which ensures safety & professionalism, and shows that a huge amount of emphasis is laid on quality checks.
Moreover, Turkey has a success rate of up to 98% for implant treatment and a 98.8% success for other dental procedures.
We have compiled a list of best dentists in Turkey, let’s have a look!
Best Dentist in Turkey
|Istanbul||Dr. Gamze Kavuncu|
|Dr. Can Metiner|
|Dr. Ozgun Senyurt|
|Antalya||Dr. Gökhan Yılmaz|
|Dr. Muzaffer Serbest|
Let’s have a look at some major clinics based in the prominent cities of Turkey
Best Dental Center Turkey
|Medical park group istanbul|
|Antalya||Yaşam Hastaneler Grubu|
|Saluss Medical Group|
|Tobb Etü Hastanesi|
For an elaborate list on fully equipped dental facilities in Turkey, click here.
Turkey Is An Ideal Destination For The Following Dental Procedures:
Call today and get free Consultation!
|$130 - $250|
To replace a missing tooth.
|$450 - $1000|
To cover, protect, and restore damaged teeth.
|$100 - $250|
|$150 - $250|
Artificial replacement of missing or broken teeth
|$1500 - $2000|
Root Canal Treatment
Repairing of a damaged or infected tooth.
|$50 - $150|
Gums cosmetic purpose
|$200 - $300|
To remove a severely damaged tooth.
|$80 - $170|
Reduce or eliminate tooth discoloration and stains.
|$150 - $500|
Replaces missing tooth that is removable.
|$500 - $1000|
Let’s see why dental treatment in Turkey is the best option around the globe.
Why Choose Turkey for Dental Treatments?
With many other countries being an option to get your dental care, here is why you should choose Turkey for dental treatments.
- Turkey Dental Treatments Are Recognized And Chosen Worldwide By Medical Travelers: Dental tourism in Turkey is increasing day by day. Approximately two-fifth of medical travelers come to Turkey for dental work.
- The Most Affordable Treatment Plan: It is seen that dental tourists return home with more than half of the money they brought and were expecting for their dental work. Dental care in Turkey is affordable and accessible for everyone.
- Accredited Hospitals: Turkey has approximately 32 JCI accredited hospitals, according to the JCI Annual Report updated in 2010. This is recorded to be higher than any other medical tourism destination. Moreover, Turkey has numerous US-accredited medical establishments too.
- Abroad Qualified Doctors In Turkey: The dentists working in Turkey are well-educated and qualified from abroad. Before practicing their degree in Turkey, they have completed their training in Europe and the USA.
- Traveling To Turkey Is Easy: Turkey is the crossway between the East and the West. Hence, wherever you are traveling from you can get an ideal transport link to make your way to Turkey.
What Variables to Look Out For While Evaluating Dental Clinics In Turkey?
Here are some variables you should look for while choosing a clinic for your dental procedure. The best dental clinic in Turkey should satisfy the following parameters.
- The clinic or hospital is nationally or internationally registered as well as recognized.
- The clinics have state-of-the-art facilities.
- Clinics have multilingual staff and translators.
- Multiple payment options are available.
- Skilled & experienced dentists who can handle national and international patients.
- The clinics follow the latest hygiene protocols and ensure sterilisation of instruments.
What Are The Prerequisites To Undergoing Dental Treatments In Turkey?
If you are worried about what you will have to face while coming from abroad to Turkey to get your dental treatment, then we have got everything covered here.
- If you plan to come to Turkey for your dental treatment, the first step is to get a visa to enter Turkey. Some nationalities can get their visa at the port of entry, but it is best to check with Turkish missions beforehand. This can cost around 15 to 20 USD.
- After you arrive in Turkey, you can book a 4-star hotel for 250 USD per day. But many cities like Istanbul offer a wide range of dining options and accommodations, so you can get discounted offers and packages too.
- Turkey is a safe place, so if you are a tourist, you do not have to worry. Just take care of your valuables and be aware of your surroundings and you are good to stay.
Call today and get free Consultation!
Additional Facilities Included In Dental Packages
As mentioned above, in Turkey you can get additional facilities in various dental packages. Turkey is an ideal place for people willing to come from abroad as they will get many other accommodations along with dental treatment in a single package.
For example, dental packages in Turkey can include free transfers like free airport pickup, clinic and hotel transport, and airport drop-off.
Moreover, many packages also include a free consultation, local anesthesia, laboratory fees, and antibiotics along with one dental procedure in a single deal.
Hence, it can reduce your overall treatment cost as well as your stay cost in Turkey if you are coming from abroad for dental procedures.
Question and Answers (112)
The short answer is “no” but the long answer is “sort of.” Here’s why:
The earliest stage of tooth decay or a cavity is demineralized enamel. The outer layer of enamel becomes weak and soft, due to acids and plaque biofilm coming into contact with it on an extended basis.
Fortunately, demineralized enamel can — to an extent — be remineralized before a physical cavity (hole) ruptures through the surface.
What are some ways to help this happen?
- Improved hygiene and plaque removal on an everyday basis
- Protective dental sealants over deep grooves and fissures, which are someof the most cavity-prone surfaces
- Drinking fluoridated tap water throughout the day
- Supplementation with a prescription strength fluoride or mouthrinse, providedby your dentist
- Use of everyday oral hygiene products that contain fluoride
- Eating more fresh fruits and vegetables, sharp cheddar cheese, and fewerprocessed carbohydrates
- Eliminating acidic beverages and those that contain natural or artificial-sweeteners
The types of cells that make up your teeth do not re-grow or repair themselves after the tooth is fully developed.
Once a tooth has a physical cavity (opening or hole) inside of it, there is no feasible way to help the enamel grow back on your own. Instead, the cavity will gradually worsen, due to the bacterial infection inside of the tooth structure.
Ideally, you would want to treat the cavity as soon as it’s diagnosed and while it’s as small as possible. When you do, your dentist can place a minimally invasive filling and preserve as much healthy tooth structure as possible.
But untreated cavities will expand to the point that they require larger fillings. Or worse, they will reach into the nerve chamber and create an abscess. What could have initially been treated with a modest restoration now becomes a situation requiring a root canal and a crown
15 Best Medical Tourism Companies in IndiaThis article is written with the sole aim to provide you with the information about the best medical tourism companies in India. Medical Tourism has seen a substantial change in the past few years. We want to resolve the main problem faced by the people, "Which medical tourism company should I choose?"