India stands out when it comes lung cancer treatment. Some of best lung cancer hospitals in India also have their research wings where they research about the different cancer and their causes. Here is a list of some of the best lung cancer hospitals in India:
Best Lung Cancer Treatment Hospitals in India
Adyar Cancer Institute
- It has both the national & international stature.
- Clinical research & molecular research are the two main factor of this hospital.
- Genomics facilities like ABI 3500_DX genetic analyser, illumine- Hiscan SQ platform & Ion Torrent – PGM. Proteomics & flow cytometry facilities are also there.
Blk Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, Delhi
- Some of the advanced technologies like cyberknife VSI, PET CT scan, neurovascular biplane cath lab, a triologyTx linear accelerator, MRI, CT Scan, nuclear medicine & many more for the treatments.
- The blood bank is equipped with NAT(Nucleic Acid Testing) system for screening of blood for the safest possible blood for the patient.
- The hospital has an advanced building management system which provides multi-tiered access control.
Tata Memorial Hospital
- Free primary care treatment to majority of patients (around 60%)
- Some of the best oncologists of the country work here
- The facility is known for initiating such as Bone Marrow Transplantation, Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy using Tomo therapy, Robotic Surgery
- The centre has collaborative initiatives with the World Health Organisation, the National Institute of Health, Washington DC (USA), IARC, Lyon (France) and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- The hospital has collaborations with many cancer centers across India
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Andheri West, Mumbai
- FTSS team is committed to providing the finest healthcare to every patient
- Full-Time Specialist System (FTSS) ensuring easy availability and access to dedicated specialists.
- Cost-effectiveness management, Antimicrobial stewardship programmes and monitoring antibiotic use.
- Cancer Surgery - curative, palliative and reconstructive using advanced technology and equipment.
- Radiation therapy using Cobalt-60 Teletherapy machines, Linear accelerator, remote controlled after loading system, manual intracavitary and interstitial implantation procedure.
- Systemic therapy with standard dose and high dose chemotherapy.
- Blood transfusion and Immunohematology services with facilities for blood and blood component therapy.
- Palliative care - primary symptom care with a multidisciplinary team.
- This institute with advanced technology by many advanced types of equipment like clinic – 1800 (linear accelerators), whole body spiral CT scanner, mammography, lymphangiography, ultra-sonography, gamma camera, blood cell separator, CCX-100 Autoanalyser, video endoscopes & selectron- LDR, HDR.
Gurgaon Sector 51, Gurgaon
- Advanced technologies for onco - pathology like imaging, CT digital X-ray/ fluoroscopy, multi-slice cardiac CT-64 Slice, mammogram, BMD- Dexa Scan, Interventional Radiology, MRI -3T & 3D-4D ultrasounds.
- The nuclear medicine treatment that refers the PET -CT- Scan & gamma camera imaging which includes stress thallium
- For international patients, the centre provides complete assistance from their arrival to the departure throughout the treatment.
Mulund West, Mumbai
- It is internationally Four times JCI accreditation (quality as per international standards) & NABH Accreditation (quality standards specified across India)
- The Oncology Department uses the advanced technologies like ELEKTA linear accelerator with 3DCRT, VMAT, IGRT and IMRT & ONCENTRA to treat the patients.
- Specializes in the field of Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Onco-surgery and Bone Marrow Transplant. It is also awarded FICCI Healthcare for Operational Excellence (consecutively in 2012 & 2013) National Energy Conservation Award bestowed by Honourable President of India (2012)
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Mon - Sun
8 am - 8 pm
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Old Rajendra Nagar, Delhi
Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital
Vileparle West, Mumbai
Other searched cities
Lung Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Mumbai
Lung Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Delhi
Lung Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Bangalore
Lung Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Chennai
Lung Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Hyderabad
Lung Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Pune
Lung Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Ahmedabad
Lung Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Kolkata