Company logo
Get Listed

Hello, I want to do face surgery as I have a deformity in my face due to an electric shock. Please suggest a good doctor & hospital in Bangalore.

Dr. Vinod Vij's profile picture

Dr. Vinod Vij

Plastic Surgeon

37 years of experience

Answered on 10th Feb '24

For face surgery to address a deformity caused by an electric shock in Bangalore, you may consider renowned hospitals and experienced plastic surgeons or maxillofacial surgeons.
Manipal Hospitals:Bengaluru
Apollo Hospitals:Bengaluru
Before proceeding, schedule consultations with a few experienced plastic surgeons or maxillofacial surgeons to discuss your case, understand the procedure, and clarify any concerns you may have. Ensure that the selected surgeon is certified, experienced, and practices in a reputable hospital.


Dewangi Newaskar

Member of team ClinicSpots.

Answered on 23rd Aug '21

Hello, For your ease of search we have linked our page, it will help you find leading surgeons and their clinics - Plastic Surgery doctors in Bangalore. Reach out to us if you have any other doubt!

Cost Of Related Treatments In Country