Company logo

My father was unable to walk properly (not able to move the legs freely). Unable to lift the weights, foot drop, unable to write properly sometimes, some muscle loss was seen in limbs. We have gone to hospitals in Hyderabad but there was no improvement in his condition. Please help me in finding out the doctor and treatment for this condition?

Asked by Mahesh on 8th June, 2019 at 6:13 am



Member of team ClinicSpots.

Last edited on 6th Aug 2021 at 3:09 pm

Hello Mahesh, As per your query, we would suggest you visit some other Neurologist and get the treatment for your father, we have listed a few best Neurologist of India to who you can consult for your father. Here is the page where you can find our listicle: Cardiologists in Hyderabad. Hope this answers your query.