Hello sir, my mother is having severe knee joint pain. She can't walk properly, cant stand for long time. In x ray there is gap between bones. In bhopal mp dr told for surgery. Should I go for it Or it may cure by non surgical procedure

Asked anonymously on 27th September, 2022 at 9:10 am


's profile picture

Dr. Sunny Dole

23 years of experience

Orthopaedic Surgery

Last edited on 6th Oct 2022 at 4:01 pm
from scenario you mentioned it looks like your mother has osteoarthritis of knee and has been advised knee replacement.

difficult to comment without xray and patient.

Relevant Blogs