Female | 25

SHE has paid in right hand knee , he suffer form 3 month ph no : 9064560550 mail id : mintumondal6008@gmail.com

1 Answers
Dr. Pramod Bhor's profile picture

Dr. Pramod Bhor

Joint Replacement Surgeon

20 years of experience

Answered on 1st June 2023

Knee pain can be happening due to some injury, overuse, arthritis, or other underlying conditions. It would be best for her to consult with an orthopedic specialist or a primary care physician who can evaluate her symptoms perform a physical examination, and potentially order tests to determine the cause of the pain.

Top 10 Top 10 Related Category Cost in Country