Company logo
Male | 21

I got a pain below my knee while playing soccer, which is literally hurting me now and my leg is swelling, I'm 21 years old, I think I've injured a vein, the injured area is swelling and feels watery. What can I do in such a situation?

1 Answers
Dr. Pramod Bhor's profile picture

Dr. Pramod Bhor

Joint Replacement Surgeon

21 years of experience

Answered on 27th Sept '23

You need to rest and elevate your leg, apply ice wrapped in a cloth, and use a compression bandage. Over thecounter pain relievers can help manage pain and inflammation. But make sure to consult an orthopedic specialist or sports medicine doctor from good hospital for a proper check up. And for vein injury specialised treatment will be required don't delay.

Cost Of Related Treatments In Country