India has made significant progress in comprehensive treatments for every ailment related to Neurosurgery. The success in neurosurgery care in hospitals can be attributed largely to the use of cutting-edge equipment and highly skilled neurosurgeons. The best neurosurgery treatment hospitals in India are listed below.
Best Neurosurgery Treatment Hospitals in India
Gurgaon Sector 38, Gurgaon
- It is one of India’s largest multi-super specialty institutes.
- First Neurosurgery treatment Hospital in India successful in Spinal Cord Stimulation Implant.
- A team of highly skilled and dedicated Neurologists and Neurosurgeons.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute
Gurgaon Sector 44, Gurgaon
Mon - Sun
8 am - 8 pm
- FMRI is accredited by JCI & NABH.
- The evaluation and treatment of both paediatric and adult neurosurgical disorders.
- FMRI is known for its Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery and Neurosciences.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- The first hospital in India to be accredited by JCI in 2005.
- One of the best hospitals in India ranked first in Neurosciences.
- 1st installation of Spect-CT & Pet-CT in South Asia.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Andheri West, Mumbai
- One of the Best Hospitals in Mumbai with all 4 Coveted Accreditations.
- No. 1 Multispecialty Hospital in Mumbai and the Western Region by The Week Magazine - 5th year in a row.
- The Centre for Excellence Award: Neurology at the India Healthcare and Wellness Awards.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road
Greams Road, Chennai
- 1st rank in the Times All India Multispecialty Hospitals Ranking Survey of 2018.
- The most popular destination for medical tourism in India among patients.
- South India’s first fully functional, Advanced Centre for Movement Disorders was launched.
Gurgaon Sector 51, Gurgaon
- 1st JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Received the 'Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award' by WHO.
- 1st position in CII National HR Circle Competition (Stream: Innovative Leadership during Crisis)
- Offers its international patients Pre-departure, Post admission & Post Discharge services.
Blk Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, Delhi
- Best Multi-Speciality Hospital by ET Healthworld Hospital Awards.
- 1st Hospital in Delhi NCR to install and start the use of Automatic Pneumatic Chute System.
- Accredited with Delhi’s First MUD (Match Unrelated Donor) Transplant.
Gleneagles Global Health City
- Only Hospital in India to be associated with King's College Hospital, London.
- Asia’s most trusted and leading Multi-Organ Transplant Centre.
- Gleneagles Global Health City hospitals are NABH/NABL accredited and HALAL certified.
- Best Neurosurgery Treatment Hospital in India with advanced facilities, excellent diagnosis, and affordable cost.
12 am - 11:59 am
Mon - Sat
12 am - 11:59 pm
- One of India’s foremost multi-specialty healthcare providers catering to both Indian and international patients.
- Frost & Sullivan Healthcare Excellence Awards in 2011
- Asia Training and Development Excellence Awards in 2014
- Golden Peacock National Training Award in 2014.
Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals
Salt Lake, Kolkata
Mon - Sun
7 am - 6 pm
- The only hospital in Kolkata receives NABL certification in six separate categories.
- Successfully performed Eastern India’s First Advanced ITB (Intrathecal Baclofen) pacemaker system implantation surgery.
- The first hospital in India has been certified by ISO 14001:2005 and ISO 50001:2011 for Environment and Energy.
Questions & Answers on "Neurosurgery Treatment" (11)
The above mentioned are the 10 best neurosurgery treatment hospitals in India. To know more about them, click on enquire now.
Other searched cities
Neurosurgery Treatment Hospitals in Mumbai
Neurosurgery Treatment Hospitals in Delhi
Neurosurgery Treatment Hospitals in Bangalore
Neurosurgery Treatment Hospitals in Chennai
Neurosurgery Treatment Hospitals in Hyderabad
Neurosurgery Treatment Hospitals in Pune
Neurosurgery Treatment Hospitals in Ahmedabad
Neurosurgery Treatment Hospitals in Kolkata